Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing 12

Twitter is everywhere. I heard about it after there was a sermon series at my church on "The Theology of Twitter." There was coverage by local TV networks and apparently CNN ran a clip. One part of the clip showed my husband sitting in a pew and typing into his phone. We were encouraged to Twitter during the sermon. My husband confessed he really wasn't "twittering", he was just playing. The theological impication was that the church must communicate and will need to embrace new technology in order to do this. However, I haven't used it yet. I'll write more after I set up an account
S
I set up the account, my name "morereflections". I found another blog where somebody had posted their user name, but when I tried to become a follower Twitter said the account didn't exist. I haven't found anybody else. Maybe I should go write something in my account in case I have some followers. I think having the tweets appear on my phone would be annoying, and I probably won't remember to check the web page. Maybe e-mail would be the easiest way for me. I follow my spouse, who felt guilty after appearing on the new and did set up an account and 4 organizations.
S

No comments:

Post a Comment